Checklist for Perfect Wedding Planning
Wedding is the biggest occasion in anyone’s life and for planning the desired wedding, one need to start preparing well in advance. Use this comprehensive wedding recommendation which would help you to put a timely reminder.
7 Months before-
- Plan your wedding budget- Wedding budget is a pre-requisite. It needs to be set before planning anything. Decide how much you want to spend depending upon your family and own contribution.
- Prepare a guess list- Last moment preparations could miss out some important names. Start preparing a database with names, contact details and other necessary information.
- Hire a wedding planner if desired- Hiring a planner would give your wedding a professional touch. So if you want to get rid of managing all small things then it is the best alternative.
- Reserve your date and venues- Decide whether to have separate locations for the ceremony and the reception, factoring in travel time between the two places.
- Research photographers, bands, florists, and caterers- Keep their contact information in your binder.
4 Months before-
- Choose and purchase invitations- It’s time to customize your wedding invitation according to the budget devoted for it.
- Purchase the ring- Expensive ornaments should be purchased after all satisfaction.
- Decide the wedding outfits- For different events; several attire needs to be wear. So a lot of research has to be done.
- Send your event schedule to vendors- Giving them a first draft now allows ample time for tweaks and feedback.
- Start planning a honeymoon- Make sure that your passports are up-to-date.
Wedding Month (1 Month Before)-
- Review your playlist with the DJ- A wish list of songs could be prepared for different functions like sangeet, mehndi and haldi etc.
- Send out the invitations- It’s the time till when all invitations has to be sent.
- Plan your Bachelorette party- It is a must. Celebrations officially begin with this. Enjoy your some last days of being single.
- Trial your outfits- End moment fittings are essential. Contact your designer for any alteration or other requirements.
- Schedule hair and makeup artists- Make a few appointments with local experts to try them out. Snap a photo at each so you can compare results.